• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Used My Friends And Family And CL Find

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
I used my friends and family discount today on a couple pairs of ruby fuel cell lenses and the STPL jawbones that I've been eyeing for half a year at the Scottsdale O Store. I was wearing my phobia gascans the the manager was offering my any two pairs in the store for them. I pointed at the tron pit boss, but that wasn't going to happen. :-0 I also saw a pair of antifreeze radars on CL yesterday, couldn't pass these up for $160.

6439229549_a7da44d0a3_b.jpg

6439229239_ee28f827cc_b.jpg

Love those jawbones and I am envious of the anti-freeze radars I love that color that is a steal at that price and fromm what I can tell they look new.

Ha nice pickups I also saw those antifreeze radars last night I had a feeling you would puck them up!!

What's the key cuff used for?
There was a coupon for these in the latest catalog. Free with any purchase, they are wrist bands with little pockets to hold keys while exercising. I guess they couldn't give the things away, so they gave me some. More stuff with an O on it for my collection.

wow sweet . . . your fuel cells wanna be happy that they get new lenses :eek:)

Back