1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi, I am looking for a pair of used / inexpensive Dalmatian Frogskins, a decent frame would work. I will be most likely changing out the lenses. I have looked on eBay, there is only one inexpensive pair and if you trace the history it is suspicious. My other daughter wants one too lol.

Thanks!

Used pair of Dalmatian Frogskins - upload_2016-10-14_18-10-40.png

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Inexpensive I don't have but I do have a like new pair if you have trouble finding a cheap one. Unfortunately the dalmatian frogs are an older release so it's getting harder to find. I'll keep my eyes on the bay for you too.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Oh and it's very cool your children are liking oakley. Getting them into it young like I am. Lol

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Awesome brotha and cheers to growing the O-family! I've got 4 on the hook, err.. education curve lol.

A friend found me one.....Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator: 10/15/16
    Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.