• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Used XX BI lens ***price dropped***

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm selling my LNIB Juliet Carbon BIP. I need funds and I'm starting to sell smaller frames since they don't fit me well. I already got rid of my penny and this one is next. Only ones I will be keeping will be part of my ruby collection... But I digress :)

IMG_1658.JPG

IMG_1655.JPG

IMG_1657.JPG

IMG_1656.JPG

IMG_1663.JPG

IMG_1659.JPG

IMG_1660.JPG

IMG_1662.JPG

IMG_1666.JPG

IMG_1664.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG

I bought this directly from an Oakley Vault 2 years ago. I know some collectors want to keep stickers and fortunately I attached it to the warranty card so you can obviously remove and stick to the lens if you like :) I tried hard to show 2 small spots in the last 2 pictures (right next to the light bulb reflection). These are only visible when inspected from up close and when you really try to look for them. It does not interfere or show up when you wear them. Otherwise the frame/nosebridge is tight and is in excellent condition. Rubbers are obviously like new. I never wear my x-metals straight on and always wear them like a pair of goggles so that's why my frames remain in excellent condition.

$old!!!

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
:bump:

Also adding these lenses for sale (prices via F&F and includes shipping). I tried to capture them on their worst condition based on lighting. I'll ship them in an Oakley box:

1) XX 24k lens - Got swirling on both lenses... Does not affect vision or anything but you can see them from the outside. TRADED.
image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

2) XX BI lens - Tried to capture swirling as well... Same as above. Asking $50 OBO.
image5.JPG

image6.JPG

image7.JPG

image8.JPG

Last edited:
PM

Deal pending for 24k

24k gone and will be shipped tomorrow...

Price drop on Juliet Carbon - Now $425 :)
XX BI lens still available :)

Last edited:
Juliet Carbon now $400 :)
XX BI lens now $45 :)

Juliet Carbon $old! :D
XX BI lens still available :)