• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Usernames And Profanity

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I have recently seen a few members with obscenities or profanity in their username. Is there a way to put up a list of prohibited words when creating a username? People of all ages view this forum and I think it should be as kid friendly as possible.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will pm him about it and see about putting a stop in for the usernames.

Now there is some guy with "ObamasDrugDealer" as his name...when did Oakley let a kid like that into their store?

What the ****? What happened to freedom of ****in speech? Go^%$#n mother****ing censorship! What is this sh&^%y c(*&sucking world comming to? :lol:

What the ****? What happened to freedom of ****in speech? Go^%$#n mother****ing censorship! What is this sh&^%y c(*&sucking world comming to? :lol:

Freedom of speech never applied to the internet. Go ahead, find "internet" or "world wide web" in the Constitution. :laugh:

Speaking of speech and freedom though, I'm admittedly ignorant on what level or freedom our international Oakley-collecting-family are afforded. Anyone from European and Asian countries care to comment?

EDIT: Just saw you were in Canada. Oops. :confused:

Freedom of speech never applied to the internet. Go ahead, find "internet" or "world wide web" in the Constitution. :laugh:

Speaking of speech and freedom though, I'm admittedly ignorant on what level or freedom our international Oakley-collecting-family are afforded. Anyone from European and Asian countries care to comment?

EDIT: Just saw you were in Canada. Oops. :confused:

Come on now...we all know Canada is just the 51st State :usa2:

And if anyone on here doesn't think that kids hear much worse things than "****" or "****" everyday that they are at school...:rolleyes:

I agree some of the usernames are in "bad taste", but offensive? really?

If you are going to put a stop to anything on this website...it should be Walkerhonda's avatar!
My eyes can't take anymore of Adam in a speedo! :ban:

@Adam...:boink:

:lol:

Latest Posts

Back