• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS Express International - 4th Week Overdue

mopiko

I should Work at Oakley
Hi Guys~,

Should i be worried?
Package was sent on 28th May,from Texas. the last update is still stuck at ISC. No update since.

Tried calling USPS numerous time, always put on hold. Called the local post office, busy all the time.
Its 23rd June now~ I never had problems with USPS especially Express International~ It would usually arrive within a week+

May 29, 2014 , 9:22 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

hi Atty,
have u encountered this?
So a call to USPS would help? as in they would at least try to look for the package?
I had a quick trace at my local post office it looks like the package was last seen on a flight to Singapore

Im not too sure now if its time to call USPS to file a claim OR have them trace it:
Its been a month: express international

you can try mopiko, thats your best option. but all of them are not cooperative...its gonna be a pain in the ass to at least convince them to help you...some will just make an excuse...

Alright thx Atty!

Anyone filed a usps international claim before?
Wondering how it works:

they would need to confirm that my package is lost then only would approve my claim correct?

WhAt if they approved claim, outta the blue when the package is found they would just discard the package?

Hi @mopiko , sorry for reviving this thread mine has been stuck in ISC since the 26th of May.Did your package in question reached its destination? thanks

Hi SEAN, yea my package eventually arrive way overdue in about 1.5months, its an isolated case. Had only 1 such experience ever since

Back