• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS Express International - 4th Week Overdue

I once sent a package to china and never showed up. Had tracking out if la. Thats the last time. Buyer said if it showed up.he would resend the money i ended up paying him back. Never again. My faith in man kind was diminished.

Conus only. Glad yr item showed up.

I once sent a package to china and never showed up. Had tracking out if la. Thats the last time. Buyer said if it showed up.he would resend the money i ended up paying him back. Never again. My faith in man kind was diminished.

Conus only. Glad yr item showed up.
Post in or out of China is always a gamble. I wouldn't write off the rest of the planet because of China Post

the few sales i have done out of country the buyer had a us address. not worth the hassle and as someone pointed out.. just do a usps with tracking and once i leaves the us, it is no longer your responsibility. as long as i can track it i am fine. and most times adding overseas costs brings the item out of reach. Some person wanted me to ship to the gulf region.. the cost involved was way to much. And with G&S to easy for someone to not play fair.

But that being said.. a lot of people here i have done as F&F and have no doubt that they are trustworthy. Its a great community and so far i am at like 99%!!

Back