• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS Finally Came!

Zax

Chicago
They delivered these beauties at 7 PM...central time.

XAZIH.jpg

Thanks agian Joben!

First pair of X Metals right?

I predict these won't be your last. Everyone who jumps into their first X Metal immediately wants a 2nd. Then a 3rd... 4th.....

Just ask JiveSEVEN.

I've had the Juliet's at one point. Sold them off pretty quickly though cuz I thought they looked funky. After a year of collecting, I finally can appreciate them :smile:. The frame feels like I can crack it though...or peel ir really easily. It's the 1st Generation Plasma. I was applying Hydrophobic lens coating to the lenses, and felt really odd while wiping the lens close to the frame. I really hope I don't scratch/peel it off :sad:.

I've had the Juliet's at one point. Sold them off pretty quickly though cuz I thought they looked funky. After a year of collecting, I finally can appreciate them :smile:. The frame feels like I can crack it though...or peel ir really easily. It's the 1st Generation Plasma. I was applying Hydrophobic lens coating to the lenses, and felt really odd while wiping the lens close to the frame. I really hope I don't scratch/peel it off :sad:.

I was told to always remove the lenses before apply the hydrophobic coating. I dunno if that has to do with the chemicals reacting to the frame or if it's more for coverage on the lens.

vbzEo.jpg

I feel goofy wearing them haha. I actually prefer the subtle hues of the Bronze and Vr28 Lenses :smile:. If you'd like some heavily discounted Polarized Blue VL, let me know haha

This may be an OCD thing of mine, but one side of the orbital has more space than the other. The actual amount is pretty minute, but it is noticeable. Seems the right orbital is a little looser than the left. Normal?