1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

They delivered these beauties at 7 PM...central time.

USPS Finally Came! - XAZIH.jpg

Thanks agian Joben!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

First pair of X Metals right?

I predict these won't be your last. Everyone who jumps into their first X Metal immediately wants a 2nd. Then a 3rd... 4th.....

Just ask JiveSEVEN.

3. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

I've had the Juliet's at one point. Sold them off pretty quickly though cuz I thought they looked funky. After a year of collecting, I finally can appreciate them :smile:. The frame feels like I can crack it though...or peel ir really easily. It's the 1st Generation Plasma. I was applying Hydrophobic lens coating to the lenses, and felt really odd while wiping the lens close to the frame. I really hope I don't scratch/peel it off :sad:.

4. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I was told to always remove the lenses before apply the hydrophobic coating. I dunno if that has to do with the chemicals reacting to the frame or if it's more for coverage on the lens.

5. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Well, I was going to use my $10 coupons to buy a new lens. Probably the Tungsten Iridium.

6. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Nice pick up Zax! Sexy looking pair too! I think blue lenses are underrated. Now time to post a pic with them on :)

7. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

USPS Finally Came! - vbzEo.jpg

I feel goofy wearing them haha. I actually prefer the subtle hues of the Bronze and Vr28 Lenses :smile:. If you'd like some heavily discounted Polarized Blue VL, let me know haha

8. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

They look good. I think the VR28 would be a good choice.

9. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

This may be an OCD thing of mine, but one side of the orbital has more space than the other. The actual amount is pretty minute, but it is noticeable. Seems the right orbital is a little looser than the left. Normal?

10. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Try tightening them?