• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS Finally Came!

This may be an OCD thing of mine, but one side of the orbital has more space than the other. The actual amount is pretty minute, but it is noticeable. Seems the right orbital is a little looser than the left. Normal?

first...congrats bro!
second..i bought the other pair from joben...the plasma fire...
and its kinda loose but not major...
if anythin down the road we both gonna need to send em to oakley for a tune up.

but i f*ck sh*t up with my oakleys especially on bike trails wit 6 foot drops so maybe tune up's a lil sooner for me hehe

vbzEo.jpg

I feel goofy wearing them haha. I actually prefer the subtle hues of the Bronze and Vr28 Lenses :smile:. If you'd like some heavily discounted Polarized Blue VL, let me know haha

pm me bro leme know how much for the lens!!

LOL... ok, so how were you planning on selling the VL lenses if you didn't know that you needed a T6 screwdriver to loosen up the orbitals to take them out?

You can't just pop out the lenses on X Metals like you can on O-matter frames.

Go buy one:

Shop Kobalt 8-in-1 Precision TORX Head Screwdriver at Lowes.com

EDIT:

Oh wait... i just re-read your post. You mean the space between the orbital and the nosebridge? If so, then yah, you're SOL unless you send them in to get a tune up. There's no safe way to pop off those rivets without potentially damaging your frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still going to go for the Carbon frame, along with a pair of X Squared. Hopefully I'll get a good deal on them!

Latest Posts

Back