• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS Finally Came!

LOL... ok, so how were you planning on selling the VL lenses if you didn't know that you needed a T6 screwdriver to loosen up the orbitals to take them out?

You can't just pop out the lenses on X Metals like you can on O-matter frames.

Go buy one:

Shop Kobalt 8-in-1 Precision TORX Head Screwdriver at Lowes.com

EDIT:

Oh wait... i just re-read your post. You mean the space between the orbital and the nosebridge? If so, then yah, you're SOL unless you send them in to get a tune up. There's no safe way to pop off those rivets without potentially damaging your frame.

yeah when u said t6..i was like...wait...wat?
he meant what i thought he meant..and i think we both need a tuneup.
dammit i hate that idea though what if they lose my juliets like what happened to brip's pennies?
ehhh im rockin these til they crumble.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still going to go for the Carbon frame, along with a pair of X Squared. Hopefully I'll get a good deal on them!

Carbon frame is an excellent choice! its one of my favorites... got a Ducati one, now looking out for a 2nd carbon frame.. :tongue:

Now, the problem is....do I want to save and buy the Flores Gascan, or get another x Metal.........man o man.

congrats on the pickup bro! ive got my Romeo2's in so they have to go off with the XX's for a tuneup when im back in australia.

more metal. you know you want it. my recommendation? the X-squared or the Romeo1.

Judging from the pics he's posted... i don't think the Romeo 1 or 2 would fit him. Those frames might be way too big for him.