• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunpoh

Oakley Expert
So i am expecting another package from a member here, and he supposedly shipped in out 3 weeks ago... he gave me the tracking number, but up till now the tracking number doesnt work.... it gives me this message "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office." This is the first time it has happened to me, i was told by the member that they sometimes only scan when the get delivered, but i called my local post office and they say that it should have been scanned when it reached singapore.

Can anyone shed some light about USPS's tracking, has anyone encountered a similar problem? I am worried to the core at the moment because it cant be tracked at all...

I've gotten that notice for domestic and international tracking. USPS has poor tracking services unless you pay for the upgrade.

The US Customs form has it's own number and a receipt is given when the sender ships the package. That number should be able to be used to get info on whether it hit Singapore Customs or not.

Hope it not another scam. Been getting a lot of scam news on the forum lately. So far whenever i get a number from usps, tracking immediately shows the records, a day after mostly. 3 weeks seems suspicious...

hahha, i dont think its a scam because the seller is pretty reputable here and have dealth with him before. and he is still here, he is not jonnyhundred or whatever. Just want to know if this has happened to any international people, is there something i could do or he could do...

I have purchased a quite a few things from the states and occasionally the tracking number will show its original scan and that is all there will be until I receive the package. It never gets updated the whole way. usually its about a week or 2, however your are substantially further away from its original location as I am so 3 weeks I would not be worried yet.

Just hang in there I'm sure it will be there any day now.

call the toll free number and run a trace or submit the request on usps.com. it's a useless tracking system. if it is nything less than express, it isn't a tracking number anyway, just delivery confirmation only...

Honestly unless you pay for the upgraded tracking, delivery confirmation will just tell you when it should arrive and when it actually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back