1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. AvyChop

AvyChop Oakley Beginner

Got my 2 new pairs today. Got the Chainlink Maritime prizm for the time I spend fishing and around the water. 2nd pair in the box was the Gascan Kings camo with black iridium lense. These I will wear mostly deer and turkey hunting. Both of course will be in day to day rotations. I really like them both, If i had to get picky I would like to see more color detail on the camo and the maritime I would like some more iridium. You can see my eyes in certain light and angles. Thats just my initial impressions, chainlinks were more comfortable then I thought they would be.

USPS was good to me today - 20160405_230303_zpsvdvhv1gg.jpg
    USPS was good to me today - 20160405_225742_zpskn6gp2cb.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Oakley Beginner

Congrats man! Great looking shades!
    ....not that it bothers me terribly, but it kinda sucks being able to see the eyes. I would have thought that would be no issue with maritime. I saw a Stevo Cubed vid on the Deepwater..he said you couldn't see the eyes with those. Figured all the "water" related lenses would be similar in that regard. I have the shallow on the way. Hopefully no one will see my eyes through them. I plan on wearing them while I sleep. :)

3. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug Oakley Expert Premium Member

Like your pickups there chop, especially those chainlink! ;)

4. Fernando

Fernando Oakley Expert Premium Member

Congrats ;) Awasome pickup

5. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

Love the Kings Camo.

6. AvyChop

AvyChop Oakley Beginner

If seeing your eyes is an issue like it kinda is to me then I think this lense might be better off in a frame that doesnt let as much side and back light in.

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats. :)

8. Slojack

Slojack Oakley Collector Premium Member

USPS is torturing me today. Tracking says it was in my town today, but not soon enough to be sent out on route. Expecting XS Carbon/oo BIP, and recent collectible Skatedeck.

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Wait till USPS sends it traveling all across the country before it gets to you. ;)

Slojack likes this.
  10. Slojack

Slojack Oakley Collector Premium Member

Not again. That would be a 5th time. Only one Oakley related. So far.

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.