1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. T Ride

T Ride Oakley Beginner

Hello all, long time Oakley admirer here. I have been looking at Oakley radars for quite some time but I had a hard time justifying the price. Just recently I discovered OakleySI which I am eligible for and was wondering what the price would be for these two items to see if it is worth the hassle. It would be awesome if a member could price check these items:

┬░ Si Radar
    https://www.oakleysi.com/Product_Detail.cfm?id=328&sid=28&pid=1

┬░Radar Radar replacement lens (g26)
    https://www.oakleysi.com/Product_Detail.cfm?id=525&pid=4

Thank you for the help and if this isn't allowed somehow then please don't hesitate to tell me.

-T Ride

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

If you're eligible go ahead and sign up.

I believe the discount is usually between 50% and 35% from normal retail depending on what the item is.

T Ride and i am rich like this.
  3. T Ride

T Ride Oakley Beginner

Okay will do! I was curious if the standard Grey lens will be enough to reflect the glare of water sports such as rowing and sailing or will I have to shell out the extra cash for polarized lenses for the glare protection.

4. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

As a rule of thumb for me, personally, water requires polarized lenses.

5. T Ride

T Ride Oakley Beginner

Okay thanks for all of the help, can't wait!

OakleyBoss likes this.
  6. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

If you're going to be using them on the water, definitely get a polarized pair with iridium coating. The discount on the pair you're referring to there is just shy of 40%. If you got something from the "Off Duty" section that would have other lens choices or Black Iridium, the discount is usually closer to 20-30%.

7. T Ride

T Ride Oakley Beginner

Okay, thank you both for the advice.

8. T Ride

T Ride Oakley Beginner

Hey everyone, sorry for bumping this thread from the depths, I have an update.
    USSI Pricing - k6FFTZp.jpg
    They just arrived a few days ago with the polar black iridium on its way soon. I've already forgot I'm wearing them twice and I keep thinking it's overcast outside because I never take them off. I'm very impressed with the clarity but I know the polarized lens will be needed for watersports. Thanks for leading me in the right direction!
    [Sorry about the picture, it was taken at night, I'm pretty sure you guys know what they look like, though. ;)]

BHarry, TheWannaBe, stn51 and 2 others like this.