• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Utah, make it two.

Slojack

The Cake is a Lie
Premium Member
Orlando
X Metal pair #2 arrived today. Plasma Juliet Ice Blue. I had the day off to go to something in the morning, got the alert that pkg was out for delivery. Got home around noon and probably checked my mailbox 6 times between then and 4ish when they were delivered. Huge thanks to Jacob Carsten on the forum here. Had a shelf quality pair in a daily wearer price. Now I have to find a pair of X Squared that fit that description.

20150810_201251.jpg

They almost look gold in this pic. Ran a bunch of errands wearing them. Now I remember why I loved my first pair. You don't really ever feel them on your face. Or on your head, or when they're not on either because they needed a tuneup for a while and you kept putting it off and they kept falling off your head so you set them down in a public bathroom and didn't realize they were. Not. On. Your. Head. When you got home. I'm getting therapy for it.

Some observations - 24 hours of being back in the Juliet game after 4 years.

I seem to remember them being bigger.
A tight nosebridge makes a huge difference
Im 100% certain now the one pair I had was the Titanium finish. Definitely like it the most.
Im going to rethink my XMetal pursuit now.

2015-10-06 18.50.43.jpg
Update: Traded my TiO2 XX to JDD32 for XM XX. Like this frame color much better. It was a frames only trade so I ordered some Fuse Cosmic lenses, one lens didn't fit 100% but is tight. These will definitely be getting a lot of face time.

Back