• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UUUHHHGG Local Pawn Shop Has This

yeah but thats to much i think. I have seen others selling doubles for that.

How many double-wides have you seen in your area going for $500? My point is that should you pass on this one because you're willing to pay $300 and not $500, you may be SOL for a nice long time before one comes up again. It's local, it's definitely for sale, and you want it. Seems simple to me! Good luck getting it, they're awesome showpieces.

I agree. There is a guy selling 2 doubles @ 400.00 a piece. About 80 miles away. I suspect there is some wiggle room

Local pickup is the key. Most of the cases are barely worth the cost to ship them IMO and without examining the goods you can't be sure what you are paying to have shipped.

Walk in to the store.
Lay the money on the table.
Say take it or leave it.
If he'll take it, good.
If he says no, pick up your money and leave. Before exiting the door say "Your loss! Not mine!"
Then run.

Yeah just got the owners schedule for this week. Gonna go in and try. Picked up those acid yellow polarized foe 55.00 from him the other day. If he says no I'm heading to ikea to get a detorf for now

The shelf is crying out to you...."Pls take me away from all these weight n dirt". Gd luck with the bargaining. Let us know how the story ends.

There will be another if he doesn’t sell it. I don’t agree with paying 500 for it. I think try your 300 approach and call it good. I have seen them on my local CL from 150-500 asking prices. The key to this game is patience. I read that in the interview @FearGearGarage did with O-Review and I could not agree more.

Latest Posts

Back