• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

V2oak's 12th DIY: Custom Fast & the Furious Inspired Batwolf

When that movie came out @HaoleBilt and I were in that scene. I wanted my car to look like the eclipse. So I painted it that color. Haha. It was a fun car. Fun times. Btw, great work on this custom. Very inspiring and a great tribute to Paul.

FB_IMG_1463213949363.jpg

When that movie came out @HaoleBilt and I were in that scene. I wanted my car to look like the eclipse. So I painted it that color. Haha. It was a fun car. Fun times. Btw, great work on this custom. Very inspiring and a great tribute to Paul.

View attachment 260117
@Xs and Os When the movie came out every car enthusiast wants the F&F feel on their car even if it is a daddy van or a rusty old car LOL putting all this crazy stickers on the sides ( .i never been to an extent doing that) installing some tachometer and side pod gauges.... i tried to dress up my civic back in the days, trying to customized my floor plate with that chrome diamond plates, customizing the gauge into LED.....those were the days but now im driving a Daddy Van now hahahahaha.

@Xs and Os When the movie came out every car enthusiast wants the F&F feel on their car even if it is a daddy van or a rusty old car LOL putting all this crazy stickers on the sides ( .i never been to an extent doing that) installing some tachometer and side pod gauges.... i tried to dress up my civic back in the days, trying to customized my floor plate with that chrome diamond plates, customizing the gauge into LED.....those were the days but now im driving a Daddy Van now hahahahaha.
Those really were the days.... good times. With the talent you have for customizing glasses I can only imagine what you could do to a car now though.

Back