• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

V2oak's 12th DIY: Custom Fast & the Furious Inspired Batwolf

Yep i know but i just realized that it wasnt appropriate having my 3 kids riding a lowered van with a bling bling set of wheels and an ear popping bass that plays twinkle twinkle little stars or wheels on the bus children songs right?? LOL :lol:

There has to be bass enhanced versions of those songs, if not I can make a bass enhanced version for you ;) the kids love bass. Hahahah

@Xs and Os When the movie came out every car enthusiast wants the F&F feel on their car even if it is a daddy van or a rusty old car LOL putting all this crazy stickers on the sides ( .i never been to an extent doing that) installing some tachometer and side pod gauges.... i tried to dress up my civic back in the days, trying to customized my floor plate with that chrome diamond plates, customizing the gauge into LED.....those were the days but now im driving a Daddy Van now hahahahaha.
:rofl:

When that movie came out @HaoleBilt and I were in that scene. I wanted my car to look like the eclipse. So I painted it that color. Haha. It was a fun car. Fun times. Btw, great work on this custom. Very inspiring and a great tribute to Paul.

View attachment 260117
tbt.jpg

I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS @Xs and Os

My 12th Custom Oakley batwolf and ballistic soft case, Fast and the Furious inspired from Paul walkers eclipse from the 1st movie (1 OF 3 Paul Walker tribute). Thanks and have a good week end O brothers.

View attachment 160119
View attachment 160120
View attachment 160121
View attachment 160122
View attachment 160123
View attachment 160124
View attachment 160125
View attachment 160126
View attachment 160127
View attachment 160128
View attachment 160129
View attachment 160130
Added some diamond plate pattern icon
View attachment 162670
View attachment 162671

View attachment 160118
Where can I orders these

What ever happened to these? Probably the coolest custom job I've seen so far. Did you ever wear them? Do you still have them?

Latest Posts

Back