1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

Recently that most of us received a Malto Girl Skate deck for every purchase of $150 and above, fortunately for me I had 3, and im not into skateboarding game and it was just for collection purposes only because it is from oakley and its free. Since I was on leave from work and I had so many stuff going on in my mind on what to do. With all do respect to Mr. Flores I am not claiming that this is my own artwork, I replicate and sketch it on a boring skate deck that I have for free, I just really love David Flores Artwork that he made for oakley and the one that inspires me to do this is when I saw a don pendleton version skate deck, anyway without any further ado here is the result of being bored at home, it is a hand painted David Flores skate deck.

V2oak's 14th DIY: Custom David Flores Art REPLICA skate deck - IMG_9807_zpspxotlklp.jpg
    V2oak's 14th DIY: Custom David Flores Art REPLICA skate deck - 2_zpsxdtpimoa.jpg
    V2oak's 14th DIY: Custom David Flores Art REPLICA skate deck - 1_zpseg8rs1q7.jpg
    V2oak's 14th DIY: Custom David Flores Art REPLICA skate deck - 4_zps3kyzcnxq.jpg
    V2oak's 14th DIY: Custom David Flores Art REPLICA skate deck - 3_zpsfgbt67xb.jpg
    V2oak's 14th DIY: Custom David Flores Art REPLICA skate deck - 6_zpscozzurji.jpg
    V2oak's 14th DIY: Custom David Flores Art REPLICA skate deck - 5_zpsdnrsunel.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Creating this on a skateboard looks very nice. Having multiples and making one unique is great for a display.

V2oak likes this.
  3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

HOW DARE YOU!

:rofl:

Looks nice. ;)

V2oak likes this.
  4. V2oak

Whay can i do?? Im bored @OakleyFrankFMJ :D

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

There are waaaaaaaaay more fun things to do when you're bored :angel:

V2oak likes this.
  6. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Very, very cool!

V2oak likes this.
  7. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

That is truly one of a kind.....

V2oak likes this.
  8. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Also I am sending you one of mine to do!!!! I hope your really really bored.

V2oak likes this.
  9. V2oak

Hahahaha! Bro thats gonna be a problem for me, i cant replicate or make money of someone elses work

10. YakuzaFloralGangsta

YakuzaFloralGangsta R1 Ninja Premium Member Lifetime Member

Awesome Bro really really nice :)

V2oak likes this.