• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

V2oak's 4th DIY/ Custom scaled model Oakley Tank

Deserves more than a "like".
Obviously you've done some of this before and I'm not sure which is better, the tank itself or the pics. They're both top notch.
Thanks for sharing!

Thank you guys for liking what i just have made.....:)
Looks great. I'm surprised no one has asked this question......How LONG did it take you to make that?

Well if i have all the time in the world this will only take me for about a week but in my case, with a daily job, kids and family......it took me for about a month or so...... Thanks for liking frank.

*******If somebody is interested i have an unbuilt tank that i was thinking to sell and of course i have to hand build and paint and replicate all the details and i can include the acrylic presentation case to protect it.***********

Thanks again guys! ;)

Thank you guys for liking what i just have made.....:)

Well if i have all the time in the world this will only take me for about a week but in my case, with a daily job, kids and family......it took me for about a month or so...... Thanks for liking frank.

*******If somebody is interested i have an unbuilt tank that i was thinking to sell and of course i have to hand build and paint and replicate all the details and i can include the acrylic presentation case to protect it.***********

Thanks again guys! ;)
Cool stuff.

Back