• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vacation In Gulf Shores Hit The Vault

keptman

Oakley Expert
Noneyah
Just realized looking on here that the f&f discount is going on. Going to have to go back.
Picked up the limited edition vintage wire rereleases.

Got a Square wire Brushed/Vr28 BIP, and a T-wire.
Don't have pics yet the Wi-Fi is down and can't upload good pics from camera yet. I also got a Half jacket 2.0 for the wife. Got a couple of lenses for stock.
They have a bunch of the e-wire in BIP. Only one Gold iridium and it was a display that had hella scratches.

From the looks of it the Vintage collection stuff is being cleared out in the vaults. Only paid 129$ each for them.

I'll get pics up later or when I get home.

DSC06678_zps7c035db7.jpg

After going back they were telling everyone about the 25% discount. So I just had to pick up some more stuff.

Straight Jacket / VR28BI swapped out to fire that are straight yellow. No color change in them.

Big taco / Ice Pol this was just for the lenses. going to get cut for Romeo. They were a red tag item.

Chip Foose Fuel cell / swapped out the lenses with Violet ird pol.

Half Jacket 2.0 / fire

T-wire / chrome

Square wire / VR28 BIP

Radarlock pitch / Fire

Found a nice looking Ruby for my Juliet. Got a bunch of bags on the 3 for 10$ along with some extra free ones. Would of got a couple more things had my wife not run me out of there.

Back