1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. brightroar

brightroar Oakley Beginner

heading to Oahu for 2 weeks, first time to the Islands. I have heard rumors that sometimes the O stores there have Hawaii specific merch you can't get anywhere else. Can anyone comment on this? Any tips for the area? I will be just north of Honolulu for most of the trip.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

3. Hawaii-5-Jo

Hawaii-5-Jo Oakley Enthusiast

I think our O store is lame. There is 1 in Ala Moana shopping center and one somewhere in Waikiki. There's a store called Pipe Dreams that got some local artist stuff that's kinda cool, I think they're at Pearlridge center. Sometimes the surf shops got hawaii icon pairs. But seriously don't expect to find Oakley deals in Hawaii LOL

4. sbanzer123

sbanzer123 Oakley Enthusiast

I was just there in November. I went to the store in Waikiki. the only Hawaii specific thing I found was a t shirt. There some stores called freaky tiki that I found some good deals at.

5. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

One at Kalakaua and One in Ala Moana down the road. Kalakaua is a better store IMO. Ala Moana is just a mall, whereas the other store is next to the Prada store, Nike etc. Really depends on when youre there. I went every year for Kokua fest and some years there was exclusive stuff.

6. brightroar

brightroar Oakley Beginner

I am back, picked up a flag hard case and MF bag. Staff was, truth be told, pretty rude at ala moana. freaky tiki had some tin foil carbons and conductor 8's that were half off that i am presently kicking myself for not buying.