1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

so i am going on vacation sat to cancun, and i need some opinions on what to take going to be sitting by the water most of the time.
    and it is cancun so keep in mind I NEED IRIDIUM!!! cancun is a European style beach (topless!!!) so i def need to keep they lookers covered. so i was thinking a pair or 2 of crosshairs for the dressier times and 1 or 2 pairs of omatter thinking a pair of hijinx and poss a pair of fuel cells, oil rigs?????
    any opinions on the matter?????

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

For vacation? 2 big factors: comfort & coverage.

Unless you're trying to pick up ladies, then the class factor comes in to play. If not I couldn't care less what style I've got on, so long as it has total coverage and all-day comfort. Nothing worse than wearing a pair all day and the contrast getting to you, or the nose or stems starting to feel pinched.

3. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

true no picking up woman going with my wife, im thinking omatter is the way to go.

4. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Hijinx sounds like a plan ... bring the worst beaters ever...in case they break ...get nicked or fall in the ocean

EDIT: Anything of the 'Liquid' series should work fine (Fuel cell, oil rig, gas can etc...)

5. wilkie18

wilkie18 Oakley Collector

Take your Alinghi Fuels man

6. Rezechs

Rezechs Oakley Enthusiast

Julets for the classy nights, a pair of Fuels/Hijinx for the beach

7. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I usually take a Wire Frame for class, Metal for baddassedness, sport frame for any possible activity I may have and a few regular frames.

8. mjt42

mjt42 Oakley Expert Premium Member

just came back from my hols and regreted not having a polarised lens among the pairs i took.

9. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

Just make sure you wear lenses that won't allow your wife to see your eyes ...

;)