• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vacation To Cancun Need Opinions

stn51

I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!
so i am going on vacation sat to cancun, and i need some opinions on what to take going to be sitting by the water most of the time.
and it is cancun so keep in mind I NEED IRIDIUM!!! cancun is a European style beach (topless!!!) so i def need to keep they lookers covered. so i was thinking a pair or 2 of crosshairs for the dressier times and 1 or 2 pairs of omatter thinking a pair of hijinx and poss a pair of fuel cells, oil rigs?????
any opinions on the matter?????

For vacation? 2 big factors: comfort & coverage.

Unless you're trying to pick up ladies, then the class factor comes in to play. If not I couldn't care less what style I've got on, so long as it has total coverage and all-day comfort. Nothing worse than wearing a pair all day and the contrast getting to you, or the nose or stems starting to feel pinched.

true no picking up woman going with my wife, im thinking omatter is the way to go.

Hijinx sounds like a plan ... bring the worst beaters ever...in case they break ...get nicked or fall in the ocean

EDIT: Anything of the 'Liquid' series should work fine (Fuel cell, oil rig, gas can etc...)

just came back from my hols and regreted not having a polarised lens among the pairs i took.

Back