1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. PeterLloyd

PeterLloyd Oakley Beginner

Hi, guys! Just one more question.

I have the opportunity to pick up a pair of the 3V07 frogskins at retail. I'm not particularly interested in adding them to my collection, but I was surprised to see them in a store almost a year after their initial release. Pretty much the only reason I'd pick them up is to possibly trade them for frogskins that I missed out on (I started collecting *right* after the Shaun White blue chromes sold out everywhere, one of the few wide releases I'm interested in, and I'm still kicking myself for missing out on the STPL collaboration) or resell them. I didn't know if these were in demand at all and what the ballpark value of the pair is. Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

these were originally an Asian only release, 1000 made. they sold at quite a high price where i'm based (Singapore: price-raped everyday!) and weren't all that popular in my opinion. i for one, never picked up a pair, but i gladly got some for my mates overseas. their price seems to have gone down quite a bit, so if you're thinking of trade bait or resale purposes, just bear that in mind dude. =)

3. PeterLloyd

PeterLloyd Oakley Beginner

Thanks a bunch. I figured if I was able to find a pair a year later that demand probably wasn't white hot. :)