• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value Of Copper Penny

sunpoh

Oakley Expert
So i actually am interested in Xmetalfreak Copper penny, but how much are they worth? I know theres on ebay for $500 and it has been there FOREVER. So how much are they worth really?

I wonder the same thing everybody says they are rare but I just dont know how rare or the worth??

I think value is a subjective issue. It depends on how much you are willing to spend and what you feel it's worth is. It also depends on how much the seller feels it's worth is. Xmetalfreak is looking for a trade for Romeo 1's, so his value is based on the current value of Romeo's. On the other hand, if the pair of copper penny's on eBay haven't sold for the asking price of $500, then apparently no one feels that they're worth that much money. Just my 2 cents...

One completed listing has one with box, just that the lenses are different and it has serial too that went for like 475... So is it safe to assume that the penny itself is worth 200-300?

One completed listing has one with box, just that the lenses are different and it has serial too that went for like 475... So is it safe to assume that the penny itself is worth 200-300?

Maybe a regular penny in other colorways than the copper. The copper is probably the rarest of them, and therefore more valuable in that sense. Members here have been scoring penny's for really good prices lately, but Xmetalfreak's copper is the first I've seen anyone pick up recently. IMHO, I think Xmetalfreak's trade request maybe a fair deal, but he'll be lucky if he gets a mint Romeo in exchange.

IMHO. the penny(copper) doesnt have the same "punch" as what Brip said compared to the romeo is that fewer or not all people can wear the penny and rock it like a rockstar or wear it and look like an action star(cyclops).LOL
but its as hard to find as the romeo1.

IMHO. the penny(copper) doesnt have the same "punch" as what Brip said compared to the romeo is that fewer or not all people can wear the penny and rock it like a rockstar or wear it and look like an action star(cyclops).LOL
but its as hard to find as the romeo1.

absolutely, just as hard to find, if not harder; only thing is, the penny is not a popular frame; mostly overshadowed by the juliet and doesnt fit larger faces. definitely one for the display though; fantastic pun in the colorway

absolutely, just as hard to find, if not harder; only thing is, the penny is not a popular frame; mostly overshadowed by the juliet and doesnt fit larger faces. definitely one for the display though; fantastic pun in the colorway
it does shine out of the pool of plasma/xmetal or other neutral colored frames in the display.

Back