• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value Of Grapejuice/text Stretchline Twitches?

If you have, and are selling (to me), I'd say about $20 shipped max. If not, and are just curious, then what BADNESS said.

I see a pair for sale at 150. Wondering of that's good or not. He says 10/10

I'd go for that qtrain, well worth it if mint & complete with red box, I have one myself and think it is the best text frame there is, with the bonus of it being the only example as well, and finding it now especially in top shape is a challenge I would not want to take up.

I just recently got a pair from eBay. Condition was 10/10 BNIB with everything for $85 after shipping. I consider myself very lucky to have gotten them for such a low price, especially considering that I was looking for a BNIB pair for months. I'd say that this is the best colorway in the Twitch line. The text is very faint, and I doubt that anyone will even notice it, unless they're a few inches from your face. The Grape color is almost identical to the Grape Juice colorway; they look black in the shade, but turn purple in bright sunlight.

Back