• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value Of Romeo 1.0

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
Ok I know that the Romeo 1.0 is rare and very sought after, with that said can you guys give me your opinion as to what a good/fair price is for a used pair in say good to fair condition, just the glasses no box, coin, or bag. Thanks

That doesn't include people on craiglist selling Jordans for $100, mind you.

I also see them listed in eBay for $700-1000 in poor shape and incomplete.

Just like anything else. Hell, there's a local to me craigslist ad for "Subzeros" for $200, and it's a 0.4 in rough shape. I find it's pretty hard to put a market value on most pairs. One week you see them selling for $500 and the next week 3 pop up and barely fetch $300.

Yeah I'm referring to Ebay prices for the most part, yeah true about the price just depends on the market at that particular moment, still waiting for a R1 listing to appear in my local Craigslist....

Yeah, it really varies. Hell, there's a guy asking for $2K for a pair of Jordan R1s on eBay right now. No box, coin or cards. I'd say $300-$500 is about average depending on condition.

I was able to sell mine for $500, but the price can vary wildly depending on condition and demand. The Jordan Romeo pulls a lot more, $750+ usually.

Except Razerwire, he got a once-in-a-lifetime freak accident deal. :wink:

Back