• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value of this Gearbox?

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
image.jpg
image.jpg
So I wanted to know what the value would be on a tI gearbox with the carbonfiber look. It's in good shape, some light scratches on the titanium but other then that looks really nice.
I looked up the watch on Oakley.com and it's like 850 new...

Realistically what would you pay/ what's the value?

That is a Nice watchFor me 450 to 550.... I will like that oakley made a divers watch but now that lux call the shot was just a dream

I don't have any Oakley watches but I really like the Gearbox. It's the one I would buy if I were to purchase one.

Good to know! Thanks for the input! I would love continued advice on this from people who have them or are looking but the sense I am getting is 450-550 for one in good condition.

Saw this on CL I think. Decent price. I'd grab it if you want to wear it. Not much meat to flip, but a good buy none the less

Saw this on CL I think. Decent price. I'd grab it if you want to wear it. Not much meat to flip, but a good buy none the less
Yeah this would be a wearing buy, but I would like to know I have some value as well. I try not to buy stuff I know will have no resale value. But I don't have an Oakley watch and this would be my first :)