• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value OO-E JORDON

RONNIE

Oakley Enthusiast
Uk
OO-E Jordon glasses With box how do you value them pics in week when they arrive described as good condition no scratches

OO-E wire I bought mine 4 months ago for £40...I think it's better to collect the OO-Square because they are what Michael Jordan are actually wearing in the box?

It depends on the colorway....and which series you have... I have 3 pairs, and the rarest of all of them is the emerald

Thanks funky!hows the collection coming on?

If you're refering to the MJ OO then haven't really paid that much attention for the time being: it pays to look for items that the seller says they know nothing about,misspelt or is priced very low......keep them eyes peeled...

OO-E wire I bought mine 4 months ago for £40...I think it's better to collect the OO-Square because they are what Michael Jordan are actually wearing in the box?

I haev a couple of the Squared but one is a lighter +Red and the other has a stress crack on the left lens...

It depends on the colorway....and which series you have... I have 3 pairs, and the rarest of all of them is the emerald

Have you, or anybody else got evidence there is an Emerald lens among the OO range? There were two glasses 'set up' for release, namely; OO - Silver - Emerald 05-454 and OO Square - Silver - Emerald 05-464 but I have no confirmation these exist in production, labelled box format. I have all four of the OOE wire (& a select few of OO, OOA, & OO Square) which I personally think is the greatest Wire of all due to their shape and small size, reminiscent of glasses of hundreds of years ago... if you see people wearing eye glasses in medieval paintings they are usually small round or oval shaped lenses, and appreciate that historical look they portray.

Have you, or anybody else got evidence there is an Emerald lens among the OO range? There were two glasses 'set up' for release, namely; OO - Silver - Emerald 05-454 and OO Square - Silver - Emerald 05-464 but I have no confirmation these exist in production, labelled box format. I have all four of the OOE wire (& a select few of OO, OOA, & OO Square) which I personally think is the greatest Wire of all due to their shape and small size, reminiscent of glasses of hundreds of years ago... if you see people wearing eye glasses in medieval paintings they are usually small round or oval shaped lenses, and appreciate that historical look they portray.

I'd like to help Romeo but alas I can't. I too appreciate the simple dynamics of the frames and the little touches such as the 'carbon fibre or wood' earstems.

Back