• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Section Idea for Watches

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
I know I have asked and several others have asked about the value of certain watches and things associated with watches. I think there should be a sticky thread dedicated to asking about the value of watches or watch pieces. Just like in the sunglasses discussion area.

My .02

Cannot the existing value thread be used for watches, too?
I think it could and probably does but I think it would be nice to separate the glasses from the watches. I mean it is in the "sunglasses discussion" section and watches don't fit that description. It just seems like watch value questions get asked enough and they have their own section that they should have their own value thread.

Maybe I am wrong...

I think it could and probably does but I think it would be nice to separate the glasses from the watches. I mean it is in the "sunglasses discussion" section and watches don't fit that description. It just seems like watch value questions get asked enough and they have their own section that they should have their own value thread.

Maybe I am wrong...

Yeah, I see the point, though (playing devil's advocate) there are other threads in the sunglasses discussion that should be elsewhere (such as "chit-chat" should be off-topic), and that forum gets the most traffic / visibility...

My suggestion? If you want a value thread in the watches section, start one. If it takes off, the mods are more likely to sticky it...

Yeah, I see the point, though (playing devil's advocate) there are other threads in the sunglasses discussion that should be elsewhere (such as "chit-chat" should be off-topic), and that forum gets the most traffic / visibility...

My suggestion? If you want a value thread in the watches section, start one. If it takes off, the mods are more likely to sticky it...
Totally agree, and that's a great idea! I am going to do that :)

Dug this out today in my stash of goodies. Value of this BNIB
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418517556.216526.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418517576.485567.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418517592.570616.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418517613.373177.jpg

Hi
I own a pair of Oakley oil rig T Pain sunglasses. Could someone tell me please if these are first edition and what is their value?
The model number is 24-004. The sunglasses are in very good condition. The right lens does have a few pin-head size
scratches but vision is not affected. I have the soft-micro-fibre case (brown). There is no box. Thankyou.

DSCN3830.JPG

DSCN3831.JPG

DSCN3832.JPG

DSCN3833.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back