1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

I know I have asked and several others have asked about the value of certain watches and things associated with watches. I think there should be a sticky thread dedicated to asking about the value of watches or watch pieces. Just like in the sunglasses discussion area.

My .02

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Cannot the existing value thread be used for watches, too?

3. TheWannaBe

I think it could and probably does but I think it would be nice to separate the glasses from the watches. I mean it is in the "sunglasses discussion" section and watches don't fit that description. It just seems like watch value questions get asked enough and they have their own section that they should have their own value thread.

Maybe I am wrong...

4. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Yeah, I see the point, though (playing devil's advocate) there are other threads in the sunglasses discussion that should be elsewhere (such as "chit-chat" should be off-topic), and that forum gets the most traffic / visibility...

My suggestion? If you want a value thread in the watches section, start one. If it takes off, the mods are more likely to sticky it...

5. TheWannaBe

Totally agree, and that's a great idea! I am going to do that :)

6. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

Dug this out today in my stash of goodies. Value of this BNIB Value thread, ask about prices here; sticky for watches section - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418517556.216526.jpg Value thread, ask about prices here; sticky for watches section - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418517576.485567.jpg Value thread, ask about prices here; sticky for watches section - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418517592.570616.jpg Value thread, ask about prices here; sticky for watches section - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418517613.373177.jpg

7. TheWannaBe

No clue... Probably 50? Maybe more?

8. TheWannaBe