1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

So I had this idea and if it takes off I'll ask XMM to make it a sticky. The idea is the same as the thread in the sunglasses discussion but this one is dedicated to watches and watch stuff. I figure it would be a good way to build a coherent history of the value of the Oakley watch.

Let me know your thoughts, but more importantly, questions about watch value.

Thanks!

Nyreth likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. KDawg

KDawg Oakley Enthusiast

I just recently purchased a Oakley Minute Machine Diamond Edition. Watch is mint with coa. What is it worth?

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

If you paid retail then $3500. ;)

4. KDawg

KDawg Oakley Enthusiast

Since the limited run, do you think the value has gone up or stayed the same?

5. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

I doubt it, supply and demand tend to be the 'price adjusters' ... Is the watch numbered?

6. KDawg

KDawg Oakley Enthusiast

No it is not. They were individually certified with coa to that watch. mine is 75 diamonds with a h rating totaling .50 carat.

7. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Oakley has been a little sketchy when it come to production numbers over the years ...

Ive bought a 'limited' pair (only 100 ever made .... All sold out during the Event) months after ... BNIB from the Event Merchant himself ... He couldnt explaine it either

8. KDawg

KDawg Oakley Enthusiast

Good to know

9. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Yup, enjoy the watch ... !

I ever you sell it don't expect to get more than retail...

10. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

What would the value of this blade be? No real details on condition but looks to be about 7/10. Value Thread, Ask about Prices here (watches) - image.jpg