• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

I was thinking the same thing here, $300 with battery. One just got sold yesterday on eBay for $300 brand new but it was the black stealth one.

I recommend the gearbox over the fuse box. I had the black and yellow for about a week and it seemed cheap. Absolutely hated it. Now that's just my opinion. If this is your first watch at least look at the gearbox. They are built well in my opinion man

As you can see I'm new to this forum so it's really kool to have a Oakley site. I never actually seen the Fusebox in person just through pictures & websites. I thought it looks kool but I'll definitely take your advice & check out the gearbox. I wanted to start to just a small watch collection & the only one I have is the killswitch, the white one & titanium one.

I have owned just about every oakley watch has made. Exception of the fmj. Check one out before you buy man if you can. Like l said I personally hated it. But everyone has their taste.

IMG_0321.PNG
I was thinking about buy this MM it has No papers no box and has one link taken out and does not have the extra link what do you all think it's worth

Back