• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Hi gang. I'm currently on the hunt for a SS double tap with rubber strap (pic below). I've searched and found 3 that have been offered up for sale on the forum and am budgetting based on the average. However, seeing as it's a custom combo and fairly uncommon, I'm curious to get some opinions on value. IMO it shouldn't be as much as a stock blue face DT. Thoughts?

IMG_1694.JPG

Hi gang. I'm currently on the hunt for a SS double tap with rubber strap (pic below). I've searched and found 3 that have been offered up for sale on the forum and am budgetting based on the average. However, seeing as it's a custom combo and fairly uncommon, I'm curious to get some opinions on value. IMO it shouldn't be as much as a stock blue face DT. Thoughts?

View attachment 307504

$650 would be a good price for that watch.

Thanks for the replay. Does anyone agree/disagree? I've seen mint MM with titanium bands go for $650 on the forum. The 3 other SS DT with rubber strap have all been listed below $500. Just want to understand your evaluation.

That's my feeling as well. Would like to understand GH4AU's rationale for $650. Granted that would be a great price for the seller, but I'm not sure anyone would actually purchase at that price.

If it's only worth that then go buy one in the store for that price. Wait you can't buy them anymore in a store because Oakley decided to stop making watches.

An item is worth what someone is willing to pay to attain something that can't be readily had anymore. I have paid quite a bit more for several items because I wanted them and the items were limited.

Back