• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

That seems low too me actually. The regular minute machine cost around that new. Thanks for the input though. I paid 1100.00 and thought I got a steal. Maybe not :(

That seems low too me actually. The regular minute machine cost around that new. Thanks for the input though. I paid 1100.00 and thought I got a steal. Maybe not :(
I don't think you got a bad deal. Ebay has lots of employee priced deals, which really lowers the cost. I could be wrong and 1100 might be an awesome deal :)

They only made 150 of them soo. I will get next week and post pic

I would think the black face polished MM would be worth much more. They were more limited that the blue face version. I think something like 100-150 were made. They retail for $2500 in Canada and I've only seen one in Ontario.

Maybe you can get a better deal in the U.S. but its still got to be worth much more than $800-$900. Once those cheap ones sell out on Ebay the value of them will surely go up.

On the topic of watch value, what would you guys price a Stealth Warrant? Like new condition in perfect working order including original watch case and box with papers?

I would think the black face polished MM would be worth much more. They were more limited that the blue face version. I think something like 100-150 were made. They retail for $2500 in Canada and I've only seen one in Ontario.

Maybe you can get a better deal in the U.S. but its still got to be worth much more than $800-$900. Once those cheap ones sell out on Ebay the value of them will surely go up.
I believe there were only 150 made of the blue dial as well.

Back