• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Whats the black face polished minute machine brand new going for? Thanks guys
Probably 800-900? I have seen a few on the bay go for that
That would be very cheap for a polished black MM!
It sold for $1995 original RRP IIRC. Brand new I'd say $1200-1500 ish but they seem to be getting fewer and further between which stands to reason given the low production volume.

I have to agree that this watch will stand to hold a great demand and value. I have one and would not take 2k right now for mine. I mean most only get too see a pic of one let alone owning one. Now if I can locate an fmj :)

Wondering if anyone knows the going price for this Dark Earth Minute Machine, also if anyone knows of one for sale?
91Q1xis4waL._UL1500__zpsmehjaue0.jpg

Wondering if anyone knows the going price for this Dark Earth Minute Machine, also if anyone knows of one for sale?
91Q1xis4waL._UL1500__zpsmehjaue0.jpg
They popup on eBay every once in a while. I saw one not too long ago, and the asking price was high. I'm not even sure if it sold.

Thanks for the info! Will be keeping my out for one if it ever pops up at a reasonable price
I was actually going to try and get one of them and put a Titanium band on it, but realized how difficult they were to find, and I moved on to another custom MM.

What would be the value on the green Saddleback. I have seen the brown and black version very frequently on eBay for less than $100, but not so much on the green. I like the more military feel of that model. I'm in the market for one.

Back