• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
agree with atty! 100 could be better! lol... with eyeframesman in ebay you could get the mars for 300 and a crater for 350...

I can't help but wonder what a Mars or Mars Crater would be worth if the supply from eyeframesman didn't exist. They would probobly be the most expensive X-metals.

I can't help but wonder what a Mars or Mars Crater would be worth if the supply from eyeframesman didn't exist. They would probobly be the most expensive X-metals.

The eyeframesman sets aren't complete - they only come with extra rubbers and mf bag; no box, coin, or paperwork. Try pricing a complete set to get an idea of what they're worth without the eyeframesman supply...

i dont think they would be pricey than those limited xmetal, they are a regular release. They wouldnt reach near the XM serial, JC serial, PC serial, and Ducati serialed pairs, much more in the ichiro's and the jordan R1.

The eyeframesman sets aren't complete - they only come with extra rubbers and mf bag; no box, coin, or paperwork. Try pricing a complete set to get an idea of what they're worth without the eyeframesman supply...

It doesn't matter that they're not complete, how many R1s have box, coin and paperwork? They don't need to be LNIB to fetch high prices. If the steady supply from eyeframesman, which has been going on for a long time now, hadn't ever existed, prices for Mars and Craters would be much higher, I'd say at least on par with R1, maybe more as far fewer Mars were sold originally.

It doesn't matter that they're not complete, how many R1s have box, coin and paperwork? They don't need to be LNIB to fetch high prices. If the steady supply from eyeframesman, which has been going on for a long time now, hadn't ever existed, prices for Mars and Craters would be much higher, I'd say at least on par with R1, maybe more as far fewer Mars were sold originally.

I'm just saying that without the eyeframesman stock, every Mars out there would either be complete or would have started that way, so the rarity would be about the same.

eyeframesman list those mars 2pcs at a time thats why they took a long time to sold out. last time they checked he/she has a very low inventory now over a 300pcs. i heard he have those in crates and somewhere the range of 5k the least. i still think the rarity would be the same.

eyeframesman list those mars 2pcs at a time thats why they took a long time to sold out. last time they checked he/she has a very low inventory now over a 300pcs. i heard he have those in crates and somewhere the range of 5k the least. i still think the rarity would be the same.

I don't think it's ever been confirmed but the rumor is that she picked up a few crates from a HQ sidewalk sale when they were clearing out the warehouse. She had very few complete sets that sold very quickly and the rest never had the full packaging, never made it to retail shelves. So (if that's true) I'm saying if she hadn't picked them up and "flooded" the market (nor had anyone else), the only ones available would have been the ones sold through retail (like all the other frames) so that's a good guideline on what the value would be if, as in the original question, her supply did not exist.

Look at what a R1 goes for LNIB. Look at what a R1 goes for LN, no packaging. Look at what a Mars goes for LNIB. Extrapolate what a LN, no packaging Mars would go for, based on the R1 price difference examples, if there were no eyeframesman stock. It ain't a dead-on-balls precise formula, but a good SWAG for an imaginary situation.

And basically I agree with you, I don't think they'd be the most expensive x-metals, compared to R1 and special editions.

BTW I checked with her about four months ago and she claimed she still had plenty, enough to last a long time. She's still got some listed right now. I hope to get around to picking up a few more before she sells out or raises her prices again.

correct me if im wrong, but the guy said it could be the most expensive metal ever if eyeframesman stock did not exist? i dont use a metaphor often but i hope he is not serious!

correct me if im wrong, but the guy said it could be the most expensive metal ever if eyeframesman stock did not exist? i dont use a metaphor often but i hope he is not serious!

And I was agreeing with you, I don't think they would be, but also I was giving him a thought exercise to answer his question on what the value would be if the stock didn't exist.
:drinks:

i have a friend ask her, rumors is that she is a "she" that he has low inventory somewhere in the region of 300+, i dont know if she is telling the truth of she just want to put another rumor to increase her sale knowing she has a dwindling stock...i never claimed anything thats why my post is not affirmative.

Back