• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I'm not trying to be deceptive in any way, that's why I disclosed everything as best I could with pics. I prefer not to deal with eBay if I can avoid it. $150 seems fair. Thank you all for your help. Now, anybody know someone interested in a pair?

what do you guys think a pair of matte black ruby iridium over the tops great condition in original box and protective micofibre bag are worth? trying to find a way of affording a pair of airwave goggles and these are sitting around doing nothing. I did ask a long while ago but not sure if the otts are sought after anymore?

what do you guys think a pair of matte black ruby iridium over the tops great condition in original box and protective micofibre bag are worth? trying to find a way of affording a pair of airwave goggles and these are sitting around doing nothing. I did ask a long while ago but not sure if the otts are sought after anymore?

About a grand.

$500 not too bad. thanks guys. just gotta find a buyer or someone with airwave goggles to swap with. though im still not keen on getting rid. i love the otts, nice classic oakley design. i think the best pair of glasses that showcase oakley and the way they think about design.

$500 not too bad. thanks guys. just gotta find a buyer or someone with airwave goggles to swap with. though im still not keen on getting rid. i love the otts, nice classic oakley design. i think the best pair of glasses that showcase oakley and the way they think about design.
Tbh I'd keep em, Oakley has had bad luck with the Airwave goggles... Even the 1.5's are dissapointing

Back