• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Wondering the value of Juliet ti clear lenses, just the lenses as well as a complete plasma or polished/ti clear? May be next on my want list, thanks!

going big bro? prices vary, in ebay its fetching 700$-100$ for complete bnib. Lenses probably 150$-200$

Haha maybe, if I can find them... Ebay is a little crazy, but I have hopes I can find something for $600 or less... Or pickup just the lenses for a much reduced price, thank you for your response and help (as always!), now the hunt begins (queue dramatic music...)!

Haha maybe, if I can find them... Ebay is a little crazy, but I have hopes I can find something for $600 or less...

The complete sets I've seen of late were twice that or a bit more, but you might get lucky. Don't see these very often any more.

600$ is my budget which i think fair and square, anyone selling? lol i need them before this guy do. Just kidding hahaha

Haha oh great I have competition from one of the best sourcer's here, well if anyone was going to beat me to a pair Id want it to be you, considering how many times you have helped me out.

It may be my b day present for myself if I can find it in the next 3 weeks... Or it will be my Christmas present to myself haha!

Haha oh great I have competition from one of the best sourcer's here, well if anyone was going to beat me to a pair Id want it to be you, considering how many times you have helped me out.

It may be my b day present for myself if I can find it in the next 3 weeks... Or it will be my Christmas present to myself haha!
if i have one ill keep it, advance happy bday...you can try next year lol

3mc0yZo.jpg

I'm considering selling my Oakley XX Metals and buying a different pair of Oakleys. I sent them into X Man Customs, and had them polished up, as well as the bridge tightened. He also replaced the rubbers and lens with Linegear replacements I purchased and sent along with the frames. They are in great shape, as I've only had them back a few weeks. Just curious what something like this would fetch, if it is worth my while in selling them or if I should just hang on to them.

Back