• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Yeah I know, that coupon not working is the only reason why I have it 'cause having only 30 made I arrived too late at the party and all those who input their code got their order canceled

Just noticed this thread, most useful

So I'm looking to sell my Pennys (Titanium / Ice Iridium) and have no real clue as to how much to realistically expect, I've seen prices vary wildly on eBay (seems the default place to look for mass 'appeal'. I'm aware of a few people buying/selling - I was indeed contacted by someone who sold a pair for £256 only last week...offering me £100 within minutes of m listing going online. This 'buyer' clearly thought I was naive or stupid. Coupled with the fact that that uneasy feeling settles with you when a potential buyer cannot even be bothered to use or attempt to use grammar or any elements of the English language. Worrying.

So here I am, at your mercy, be kind, be honest. How much are my Pennys worth?

Frames in very good condition, as are socks and nose piece. Left lens somehow has some scratching to the left side on the inside. Single owner, no box, no coin, with cloth.

Also have X-Metal Vault (rectangular one) in mint condition, no scratches, no problems with foam...basically bought and then stored, however, no box etc. Just in VERY good condition.

Thanks

Craig.

Hi Craig.

Without box and coin, and potentially needing to replace the lenses, you're probably looking in the £150-£200 range in the UK market. £50-£75 for the vault, probably you'll make a little more selling them separately than together.

Just noticed this thread, most useful

So I'm looking to sell my Pennys (Titanium / Ice Iridium) and have no real clue as to how much to realistically expect, I've seen prices vary wildly on eBay (seems the default place to look for mass 'appeal'. I'm aware of a few people buying/selling - I was indeed contacted by someone who sold a pair for £256 only last week...offering me £100 within minutes of m listing going online. This 'buyer' clearly thought I was naive or stupid. Coupled with the fact that that uneasy feeling settles with you when a potential buyer cannot even be bothered to use or attempt to use grammar or any elements of the English language. Worrying.

So here I am, at your mercy, be kind, be honest. How much are my Pennys worth?

Frames in very good condition, as are socks and nose piece. Left lens somehow has some scratching to the left side on the inside. Single owner, no box, no coin, with cloth.

Also have X-Metal Vault (rectangular one) in mint condition, no scratches, no problems with foam...basically bought and then stored, however, no box etc. Just in VERY good condition.

Thanks

Craig.
You have PM if you"d like to pass on that vault on to me....

Hey guys. Just purchased these. Wanted to know if you think I got a pod deal? Firstly I don't know how fuel cell fit on me. So. If it's a good deal. I can always ship on for the same price. Anyway. Fuel cell, black graphite cerakote , bip complete with si bag. Bnib. 45£ including postage. So. 70$ all in. Brand new . My thoughts being. If they are worth that 70$ for resale then I can take the gamble on fit, and if I don't like them I don't lose my money. Thanks

Screenshot_2014-11-20-07-06-59.png

Screenshot_2014-11-20-07-07-05.png

I just picked up some brand new Ducati Inmates with all the paperwork and a box in near perfect condition...

I've seen some of the regular Inmates on Ebay for $350-500 for standard Inmate models.

What are they worth? :) And thanks in advance!!!)

Last edited:
Hello Members,
I own a Zero 0.5 Sleet with Black Iridium lenses.
I bought it years ago and never used it.
The zero is in the original box with Microbag.....
I do not want to sell, but I am interested, what the value is.

Thank you for your answers!
Stefan

Hello Members,
I own a Zero 0.5 Sleet with Black Iridium lenses.
I bought it years ago and never used it.
The zero is in the original box with Microbag.....
I do not want to sell, but I am interested, what the value is.

Thank you for your answers!
Stefan

Might want to post up a few pics and provide a real good description. Lens condition, unobtainium rubber condition, frame, etc.... :grin: Welocme to the forum!

Back