• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Would you pay 55 bucks for a pair of polarized tincans? Ice lense and regular metal frame. 9.5/10 condition. No original packaging. Or is this just an ok price for a used pair of these?

image.jpg
image.jpg
I picked these up today off CL, guy got them as a gift wore them twice. Plasma Fire non polarized, frame is perfect factory tight found a couple small scratches on left lense I would say 8/10 for the lenses, no box or coin. What do you guys think they are worth?

Last edited:
150 or less. Depends. Are you keeping or looking to sell? If your looking to sell I would say no more then 100-120. If your keeping 150-170

I picked these up today off CL, guy got them as a gift wore them twice. Plasma Fire non polarized, frame is perfect factory tight found a couple small scratches on left lense I would say 8/10 for the lenses, no box or coin. What do you guys think they are worth?

Lacking pics, I assume you're asking about Juliets? Yes? No?

Is the left earstem serialed, blank, or SKU'd?

Hi. Just wondering how much a nib polished black monster dog with the rare amber iridium polorised lenses .. the box as well is the old style dog pattern one. I don't know to value them as I haven't seen any sell before. Not with this lens. 150-200$? Something like that? Or are they not that prized?

Back