• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Anyone want to take a guess at an ichiro juliet 5th edition carbon/white rubber. Box but not matching serial, no scratches on lenses, but lightly used. Thanks

Hi guys, what should i be paying for a "LikeNewInBox" JBxxxxx Serialized Juliet? Worn once!
Polished/Blue Iridium

I suppose this comes with purple/green hue, the so called oo-blue?

Here are the Blue Iridium lenses in a Polished frame....these are new Blue Iridiums.... Not sure if the older ones have different hues but these are bright blue with purple hues.

emygy4uv.jpg

ehypupa5.jpg

re2emama.jpg

Here are the Blue Iridium lenses in a Polished frame....these are new Blue Iridiums.... Not sure if the older ones have different hues but these are bright blue with purple hues.

The old Blue Irid didn't have other hues....

Here is the best pic I have of the 1999 BI

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, what should i be paying for a "LikeNewInBox" JBxxxxx Serialized Juliet? Worn once!
Polished/Blue Iridium

I suppose this comes with purple/green hue, the so called oo-blue?

I'd pay up to $400 for a BNIB pair... But they're also my favorite combo for a Julie.

If its a JB serial it's the older version and most likely like Eckstream's pair. Beautiful deep blue. Very nice!

just wanting to gauge some prices on my items on my wish list.

Juliet Tio2
1. Complete-good condition Like new
2. Glasses and bag only-good condition

Juliet Ducati
1.Carbon Complete
2. Carbon No box or coin but extra rubbers

Ducati Xmetal
1. lnib
2.serialised-glasses and bag only

Just wanted to give a few options so I'm not posting in here every few hours/days

Thanks

Back