• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Oh dang don't let me lead you astray - I may think the current market value is overpriced, but it still is the current market value. If you want to buy one now, that's what you're looking at.

I believe they will eventually settle down to the $900 - $1000 range but that could be years away; there's no telling for sure. It's just rare for things like this to sustain a market value more than twice MSRP, regardless of being LE.

I mean, look at the C-6 - the carbon, with only 250 made, seems to have leveled off at twice MSRP (if you can find one). While the aluminum, with 1500 made, still hover around or just above retail ($1900 is high end IMO).
Iam with you , i also believe that Pitboss Trons and especially the Ducatis are waaaaay overpriced.Cmon 1200-1500 usd,that's insane

Oh dang don't let me lead you astray - I may think the current market value is overpriced, but it still is the current market value. If you want to buy one now, that's what you're looking at.

I believe they will eventually settle down to the $900 - $1000 range but that could be years away; there's no telling for sure. It's just rare for things like this to sustain a market value more than twice MSRP, regardless of being LE.
I don't mind spending heavily, but I like to feel I got my money's worth.

And with the market price of 24k Juliets being what I paid for LNIB JC, Finito and Ichiro 3rds put together, I'd have to question whether I was getting value for money.

The shut up or put up point will come, of course, and it already niggles me that I'm missing this one Juliet finish but I think they are over-valued too. If there was one this side of a customs border, resisting might be tougher....

I don't mind spending heavily, but I like to feel I got my money's worth.

And with the market price of 24k Juliets being what I paid for LNIB JC, Finito and Ichiro 3rds put together, I'd have to question whether I was getting value for money.

The shut up or put up point will come, of course, and it already niggles me that I'm missing this one Juliet finish but I think they are over-valued too. If there was one this side of a customs border, resisting might be tougher....

Luckily yellow gold isn't my style so it's easy for me to avoid the temptation. That, and I'm not totally insane... :D

Lost my metals in a fire but I still have the coin. Any value to it?

20150122_175041_HDR.jpg

Back