• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
hi again, what is the value of.... bnib bi juilet lens....bnib .titanium lens. and ... if i have boxed carbon juliet which originally sold with BI lens, would the resale value be better with the BI lens or the titanium as the bi would match the box. .. also, what would look better with the carbon frame. i have fire already, but prefer the carbon, almost matte plain effect. so if i can only get one, what would look better with the carbon frame?

hi again, what is the value of.... bnib bi juilet lens....bnib .titanium lens. and ... if i have boxed carbon juliet which originally sold with BI lens, would the resale value be better with the BI lens or the titanium as the bi would match the box. .. also, what would look better with the carbon frame. i have fire already, but prefer the carbon, almost matte plain effect. so if i can only get one, what would look better with the carbon frame?

Man that's a whole lot of questions packed into a small post... ;)

I assume both of these are non-polar? Juliet replacement lens prices have been fluctuating wildly lately since Oakley stopped selling them, so it's hard to say definitively. Let's say up to $80 for the BI and up to $100 for the Ti; my guess - don't take it as gospel.

The boxed Juliet would definitely be worth more with BI because being a matched set makes it more collectible.

Which looks better? That's very subjective but I'll go for the Ti because it provides more contrast between frame and lens color, and it's not as common a combo as carbon/BI and thus stands out more.

Thanks for the reply.. well. I went with the titanium lens.. I guess if I do ever sell the Juliet I may then wish I'd gone bi. Thanks again

I missed the chance for Ferrari carbon blades.. sunglass shop.co.UK had them for £211. And advertised a 15% discount.. so 179£ (all brand new legit site) ..that roughly 270$ I did get the Ferrari fuel cells for £60 using the same code though. so basically if you keep your eye out you may find Ferrari blades way under 300$ brand new from a retailer

I have seen 2 briefcases for sale. One for 550 one for 1500... and not one from eBay. Whats a average price

Back