• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I believe the 'h' sticker means that the lenses have been treated with Oakley's Hydrophobic coating. Unfortunately I have no idea if that adds value or not. From lenses I have bought previously, it appears to me that polarized lenses go for around $30 or so more than non polarized. Depending on who you buy them from.

I don't have any for trade, but if you decide to sell, feel free to send me a pm. thanks!

ebay #301563192126 : Juliet Plasma Fire iridium sunglasses - 1st GEN - Serial P033802
Claims to be "mint condition" when there's clear plasma corrosion... and 1.4k starting bid or 2k buy it now price?!

Tell me am I missing something here or is this guy on a real high??

ebay #301563192126 : Juliet Plasma Fire iridium sunglasses - 1st GEN - Serial P033802
Claims to be "mint condition" when there's clear plasma corrosion... and 1.4k starting bid or 2k buy it now price?!

Yes, really high.

And loudly proclaims "NO RESERVE!". If you start an auction that high, that starting bid is your reserve. Sigh.

Hey guys, looking for a little help with some Gascan.

What is the going rate for the following:
London Police Gascan
Troy Lee Phobia Gascan
Tron Gascan
Oh and all complete with box and paperwork etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Londo
Hey guys, looking for a little help with some Gascan.

What is the going rate for the following:
London Police Gascan
Troy Lee Phobia Gascan
Tron Gascan
Oh and all complete with box and paperwork etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
London-$150
Phobia-$300
Tron-$250-$300
Ebay prices. Not too sure about forum.

I have a pair of copper pennys I got from a member of the forum a few years back in a big package deal and I don't remember exactly what I paid for everything. Anyways, The glasses don't have a serial, I think they were a warranty pair. They are definitely 100% legit. The glasses have a couple small surface scratches on one of the lenses and one of the gaskets is missing on the left lens side. I don't have a box or coin. Anyone have a rough idea what these might go for? I've been considering selling these to finance a vacation I'm going on and since they are too small for my face anyways I never wear them and wouldn't miss them that bad.

Back