• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Sweet, I think this thread was long overdue, so guess I'll do the honors and have the first post. What do you guys think is a fair price for a Mambo Antix? Doesn't have to be new but has to be complete with the box, bag, and stand. Thanks

I think I sold mine for $200 - $225 back in September/October-ish.

Can't believe you deleted my thread! But it's cool. Glad we got another sticky

But I'd say 225-250 on the mambos via the forum. eBay will be 250-300 I'd bet.

Thanks for fixing this Jono, glad we got it stickied. And thanks to Q for the great idea.

And I couldn't sell my Mambo Antix when I was asking $235 shipped.

+1 on both prices but I'm thinking soon enough on eBay it'll be popping above $300.

Yeah sorry abt that dude, tried to merge all the threads together and all went missing in the end. Crap. But credit will always be yours for the initial idea, and I'm sure everyone is thankful for that.

I think I sold my full mint set of Mambo for around 200, but that was awhile back and it was priced to move fast.

I'm actually surprised that no one else has inquired for prices besides me, anyways I got another question, what do you guys think is a fair price for a Juliet Plasma / Emerald, say like new unused condition and lets say it's just for the glasses, no bag, box, or coin, thanks

I'm actually surprised that no one else has inquired for prices besides me, anyways I got another question, what do you guys think is a fair price for a Juliet Plasma / Emerald, say like new unused condition and lets say it's just for the glasses, no bag, box, or coin, thanks

Prob the 200 area. Plus or minus 15$

Latest Posts

Back