• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I have a pair of X Metal Black Iridium Juliets and a pair of X Metal Romeo II's that I'd like to sell and am interested to know what they're worth. Both lenses have some scratches on them and the right side of the nose piece of the Juliets is much looser than the left side. The frames on both have minor wear but the rubber pieces are in good shape. I have the box, paperwork, and an extra set of rubber pieces for the Juliets along with the coin. I have taken a ton of pictures of both of them which can be found here: Oakley by rstockton1285 | Photobucket Any help would be greatly appreciated before I list them. Thanks in advance.

I have a pair of X Metal Black Iridium Juliets and a pair of X Metal Romeo II's that I'd like to sell and am interested to know what they're worth. Both lenses have some scratches on them and the right side of the nose piece of the Juliets is much looser than the left side. The frames on both have minor wear but the rubber pieces are in good shape. I have the box, paperwork, and an extra set of rubber pieces for the Juliets along with the coin. I have taken a ton of pictures of both of them which can be found here: Oakley by rstockton1285 | Photobucket Any help would be greatly appreciated before I list them. Thanks in advance.
Can only speak for the Juliet here.......I'd say needing a 'Tune-up' and new lenses $250.00-$300.00

image.jpg

Glasses only... What's the value?

Hi everyone. I'm after your expert opinions..... I'm thinking of selling my X Squared Plasma ice. They are mint in box. 9.5/10. What is the current value for these in mint condition fully boxed? Thankyou

Back