• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey there

How much would be worth a custom carbon/24k juliet without box and serial in LN condition?
And a mars/ruby, serialed but no box, in very good condition?
And a ice xx, LN but still no box?

Ballpark price for A -wire thick? Black frame black iridium lenses. Overall 9/10. No box or papers. Bought them 12 years ago and only wore them a few times, too small for my face.

Hey curious pair of Ducati Juliets great condition bag and box I think #577 never gonna part with them just curious

Hey there

How much would be worth a custom carbon/24k juliet without box and serial in LN condition?
And a mars/ruby, serialed but no box, in very good condition?
And a ice xx, LN but still no box?

i always mention desire and patience in valuation, those are variable from person to person. i value somewhere in between what i would pay because i really want it, and what i would pay for an item i don't really care for because It doesn't really improve my collection but is a good price.

carbon juliet frame $250 24k lenses $100? at least if i wanted those, that would be my top price. don't care for those lenses (to use) so that price is personal call some may value the lenses higher due to rarity. so $350 tops for me for a desirable LN clone.

mars ruby meh tough one to call but $250 for the frame 20 for red rubbers and $90 for the lenses. it's a clone unless it came in the matching box. so $360

plasma ice xx is pretty rare and price varies largely on condition. good condition pair only would be $650. mint $700 i say on par with a copper penny.

Hey curious pair of Ducati Juliets great condition bag and box I think #577 never gonna part with them just curious
xmetal or carbon? middle if the road would be $450 for carbon and $550 for the xmetal.

Latest Posts

Back