• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Friendly to others is also a kind of respect for yourself!
you are insulting members and rules if this online community by peddling fakes. YOU ARE INSULTING ME BECAUSE YOU ARE WHAT GIVE PEOPLE IN SALES AND MARKETING A BAD IMAGE. friendly is as friendly does.

ok he/she had her 5 mins of publicity.Eveyone will forget him/her once Oakleytrader begins starts posting sale threads.:lolsign:

Hey everyone! What is the current value of these? I am not sure of the exact name, so if anyone could help out with that it would be appreciated. I know they are limited edition (forgot the #) but that is about all I know. Purchased them when I went to the 2015 US OPEN this year :tongue:

IMG_1027.JPG

IMG_1028.JPG

IMG_1029.JPG

IMG_1030.JPG

IMG_1031.JPG

IMG_1032.JPG

Is there a list or section where I can go to see what type of Mircofiber bags I have? Anyone know the value? Thanks

IMG_7795.jpg

IMG_7800.jpg

Hey everyone! What is the current value of these? I am not sure of the exact name, so if anyone could help out with that it would be appreciated. I know they are limited edition (forgot the #) but that is about all I know. Purchased them when I went to the 2015 US OPEN this year :tongue:

View attachment 175517

One of the eBay listings said that 100 of the carbon blade were made. I think they sold for $500-650 on eBay at the time. A couple were listed for $800+ but I don't recall if they actually sold. I also don't recall seeing any for sale here on the forum. I tried for a while to get my hands on just the microbag that comes with all masters pairs and the case that came only with the carbon blade, but I didn't have any luck. As for current value, I personally haven't seen them come up for sale in the last few months.

Edit: Dingo's reply on the next page is a valid point, that the value of the carbon blade has tanked in general over the last couple months.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back