• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi all

What do you think an almost (gotta double check but I think it's the case) lnib mars ruby would be worth nowadays?

thats a tough one. i think last on the forum was around below $500 but possibly more now. they do not cone out that oft n with matched box.

I scored a display case and also 8 of these metal plaques. The seller originally had 50 of them. Any idea what they are used for and how much each would be worth? I will get pics of all but here's one below:

Edited with more pics of all 8. Some have all the rivets, some every second one, and some all but on the end. I have to take some tape off them and give them a cleaning. I will probably sell most but not sure what to ask for each one. Thanks

Attachments

• oakley plaque.JPG
    oakley plaque.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 158
  • oplaque5.jpg
    oplaque5.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 152
  • oplaque4.jpg
    oplaque4.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 135
  • oplaque3.jpg
    oplaque3.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 133
  • oplaque2.jpg
    oplaque2.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 144
  • oplaque.jpg
    oplaque.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
I also picked up this plastic "O" sign. Its hollow and has 3 holes on the top. The seller told me it hung from the ceiling with fishing line and spun when people walked by. I threw it on my wall for now but will most likely sell it. Any idea what its worth?

Attachments

• osign.jpg
    osign.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 129
  • osign3.jpg
    osign3.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 168
  • osign4.jpg
    osign4.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 132
  • osign8.jpg
    osign8.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 128
OEM Mint Mars gold lenses.
Never see these for sale.
Value?

Mars Jordan box and coin in great condition. Value?

Hello, what's the value for a R1 8/10 X-Metal frame, with OEM ear socks, nose bombs and Linegear gaskets?

I have also original BI lenses (messed up) and custom cut + Red lens

Thanks!

I scored a display case and also 8 of these metal plaques. The seller originally had 50 of them. Any idea what they are used for and how much each would be worth? I will get pics of all but here's one below:

Edited with more pics of all 8. Some have all the rivets, some every second one, and some all but on the end. I have to take some tape off them and give them a cleaning. I will probably sell most but not sure what to ask for each one. Thanks

They look like the top panel from an x-metal single-wide display case, like in this pic:

singlewide.jpg

Value? Who knows? You normally don't see them being sold individually. Maybe just put some out there and see what they go for.

They look like the top panel from an x-metal single-wide display case, like in this pic:

View attachment 185935

Value? Who knows? You normally don't see them being sold individually. Maybe just put some out there and see what they go for.
They are that exact size. I will post some for sale tomorrow and see what everyone thinks. Thanks for the reply.

hello all!
Please let me know the value of the attached glasses.
i dont know the exact type of them.that would be good if yomeone could tell me :)
thanks

Attachments

• ok.PNG
    ok.PNG
    121.1 KB · Views: 163
Back