• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Mint no bag or box, $500 is fair, because it's a harder-to-find colorway.
Thanks man..... really appreciate it..... its nice to have a forum where everyone is so helpful...... and fun...... lol....... I am really liking being on it.......

As a relative beginner the information that I have garnered from the ppl on this forum is amazing......

:D

Most likely they are from the Oakley Custom Program. OCP. Most of the time there is no sku on those frames. The main thing is they come with free lens etching and you can get logos of some things on them. That LA is one of the options. Seems OCP is most likely where those came from. Making them no more of less valuable than any other of the same frame.
Thanks for the info SiRacer420.

Where can i find oakley juliet infinite hero and how much

You can find them occasionally on Ebay or once in a while on the forum. In fact there might even be a BNIB IH Juliet set here on the Exchange that I don't believe has been sold yet (haven't checked). It was listed earlier this year.

Anyway, as far as a BNIB IH Juliet, I would say $650 to $700? Anyone want to chime in here? I could be wrong.

I have some valuations to inquire about (please assume these are all BNIB/unworn serial matched sets):

1) JP-serialed Polished/Fire Juliet
2) JBR Juliet
3) Polished/Vr28 Juliet
4) JB-serialed Polished/Blue Juliet
5) Crater Mars

Thanks

David

Back