• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thought it'd be a good idea to post a thread for anyone who wants to find out the value for a certain pair in one spot by adding on to this thread. Please do not make lists of every pair in the world and its value! Lets keep it to where people can simply ask on here instead of posting multiple threads.. Ill start.

Value of a BNIB B1-B Jawbone would be...?
hello can you help me to inidentify which Oakley theses lens come from, tks

WP_20160228_001.jpg

OK tks a lot, it was given to me as set of that included 3pairs of lens and the casebut no sunglasses.

I'm waiting to get a few more pictures but for $25 these look like some nice A wires 2.0?? Gold frame, Gold Iridium lens and black socks? My very first pair of Oakley's were Dark Metallic Green A Wires 1.0's with Black Iridium lenses but I lost them and was so sad. Maybe time for another pair!

Gold_Wires1.jpg
Gold_Wires2.jpg

Romeo 1 frame only x-metal warranty frame (no serial) like new condition

$400-$500?

Yeah, sounds right.

Warranty R1s can draw more suspicion because they never had a unserialed release (other than warranty frames), people might suspect they're a refinish job.

But I know these are 100% legit OEM; wish I had the funds to make an offer on them...

hello community . . .

i'm wondering what a brand new and complete set David Flores - Japan edition (SKU# 12-738) is worth these days.
i could not find an old auction on ebay or in our forum.

thank you for the input!

Last edited:
Back