• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Been thinking for a while of selling my Juliets, Ti/Gold 2nd gen and think I have finally decided I will, but not sure of a ballpark figure.
Frame is good probably 9/10 as not new, nose bridge not factory tight but not in need of an immediate tune up, lenses have a couple of tiny marks maybe 8.5/10 and rubbers are good.
I also have a spare rubber kit (rootbeer) new in box and the soft X metal vault.
Not sure if its best to split or offer as a package with the accessories.

Any ideas?

DC66AD26-2BAC-4837-9743-80FB7954DEA9_zpsvsllsewt.jpg

Been thinking for a while of selling my Juliets, Ti/Gold 2nd gen and think I have finally decided I will, but not sure of a ballpark figure.
Frame is good probably 9/10 as not new, nose bridge not factory tight but not in need of an immediate tune up, lenses have a couple of tiny marks maybe 8.5/10 and rubbers are good.
I also have a spare rubber kit (rootbeer) new in box and the soft X metal vault.
Not sure if its best to split or offer as a package with the accessories.

Any ideas?

DC66AD26-2BAC-4837-9743-80FB7954DEA9_zpsvsllsewt.jpg
$350

yes sir. If lenses are as you say. Generally new peoples rating and that of veteran collectors dont match. So hopefully you are good on the grading scale :D

I think so! The right lens has a couple of tiny marks and the left has one tiny light scratch maybe 1-2mm. I'll say 8/10 with 10/10 being new 9/10 being used but unmarked.

I have received a few pairs with lenses a lot worse in my opinion than the seller described. I would say they're not perfect but are a tidy pair which I wore but haven't been wearing for a while hence considering selling. It has been a difficult decision though, my 1st X metals.

Back